COCKTAILS & BAR EVENTS FAQ
QUICK ENQUIRY FORM
CONTACT US WITH AN ENQUIRY
Enquire about our mobile bar hire and bartending services today.
Bar Hire Service FAQs
Cocktails & Bar Events provides exceptional bartending and mobile bar hire services for many different types of events, including:
- Weddings— Our wedding bar packages can be customised to suit any indoor or outdoor venue, no matter the size or location. We can tailor our service to you and offer a wedding bar hire on its own or as part of an all-inclusive package.
- Garden Parties — Make your outdoor party the event of the summer by adding a professional bar to the mix! We provide a range of outdoor bar hire packages, and you can opt for an open bar, cash bar, or dry bar with or without bartending services.
- Cocktail Parties — It’s what we’re famous for! Our 90-minute cocktail making class includes welcome drinks, demonstrations, the chance to make and sample up to three different drinks. Learn the fascinating history of your favourite cocktail and enjoy fun group challenges!
- Christmas Parties — We provide flexible bar hire and bartender services for Christmas parties, with a range of packages and options available.
- Birthday Parties — We’ll be sure to keep your birthday party guests entertained. Our birthday cocktail party packages include a fully-stocked mobile bar, the services of an expert mixologist and a set number of cocktails, depending on the package you choose.
- Corporate Events— We know there can be a lot riding on the success of your corporate event, and we are dedicated to providing flawless service. You can customise your hire bar to look professional with your logo and branding. Request a bespoke corporate bar service package to perfectly suit your event and budget.
We are four types of mobile bar hire service available:
- All-Inclusive Bar Hire — You pay a one-off fee based on the number of people attending your event and the cocktails you have chosen. We source the drinks, set up the bar and serve your guests all night, cleaning up and packing away after the event.
- Cash Bar Hire — You hire the bar, and your guests pay for their own drinks. You choose from a vast selection of drinks, including cocktails, gins and craft beers.
- Dry Bar Hire — We provide the bar and the staff, you provide the alcohol and mixers. We will set up the bar and pack it away after your event.
- Bar Revenue Share — We fully stock the bar you’re hiring with premium spirits, liqueurs, prosecco, wine, beer and quality juices. You receive 20% of all commission from drink sales.
Yes. At Cocktails & Bar Events, we provide three different service packages based on the size of your event:
- Gold — for up to 30 guests
- Platinum — for parties with more than 50 guests/li>
- Diamond — for parties with more than 100 guests
These packages can be customised to suit your needs, including extras like bar accessories and additional cocktail options, or removing items you don’t need to help make your bar and bartender hire as cost-effective as possible. Talk to us for bespoke package options.
The cost of your mobile bar hire depends on the package you choose and your requirements. Our prices start at £399 and are bespoke. Please contact us for a free, no obligation quote.
Yes, we travel to venues in London and across the UK. We’ll bring the party to you! We are based in Bracknell, but we provide mobile bar hire services across London and the wider UK. We will also consider travelling abroad, depending on your location. We’ve catered events as far afield as the South of France! Please note that travel costs are not always included in your quotation, depending on the distance to your venue.
Yes, no problem. We have been catering to outdoor events for over seven years and can work with you to deliver a beautiful outdoor bar setup that perfectly complements your garden party or outdoor wedding venue.
Cocktails & Drinks
We recommend offering between four and six cocktail choices at a party of up to fifty guests. If your party is going to be bigger, we recommend limiting the options to three, to keep costs down and to ensure that you are not paying for wasted spirits, liqueurs, purees and syrups that end up going untouched.
Yes, we can provide all the drinks. That’s one of the huge benefits of using us! During your initial consultation with our friendly team, we will discuss which spirits, beers, cocktails and juices you would like to offer your guests. Opt for a stocked bar option — like our all-inclusive package or cash bar service — and we will source and stock the drinks for you.
Yes, you can purchase more cocktails at the event and request for more spirits and juices to be made available to your guests. This will be based on available stock.
Yes, that’s no problem. You can hire a dry bar. We’ll supply the bar, and you supply the alcohol. We can provide you with a shopping list that details all the ingredients needed for the cocktails you require, and you can supply all of the ingredients and drinks for the bar.
Cancellations & Charges
We understand that even with the best will in the world, situations can occasionally arise that could cause you to cancel your event such as illness, inclement weather or funding difficulties. After booking, we have a seven-day grace period in which you may cancel your booking, and we will honour your request. If you need to cancel due to an emergency, please contact us directly to discuss.
Yes, you can add services or extras to your booking. For example, you can add an additional bartender to your event or request more options for drinks choices.
No, everything is included in your quotation.
No, we do not charge separately for setting up or packing down. It’s all included in your simple quotation. There are no hidden costs with our bar hire service.
Bartenders, Barbacks & Wait Staff
Yes, absolutely. You can hire a bartender, mixologist or flair bartender for your event without having to hire a mobile bar from us. All of our staff are fully trained and carefully selected for their charisma. We provide bartender hire packages to suit every need and budget, just get in touch to request a quote.
A bartender can pour beers, mix basic drinks and serve your guests. A mixologist can do all of this and also mix cocktails for your guests. Offering the ultimate in bar entertainment, flair bartenders can create any cocktail and dazzle your guests with tricks like juggling cocktail shakers.
Yes, you ask your bartender to stay at their discretion. We will charge £50 per hour for every additional hour that your bartender stays.
A barback helps your bartender to be even more efficient by freshening the bar up and collecting waste. If you are serving a lot of guests or expect your bartender to mix more complex cocktails, we would recommend hiring a barback as well to keep the bar neat and tidy.
If you are catering for lots of people at a large event, such as a wedding or corporate event, wait staff are essential to ensure that the bar is kept clean, tidy and fully stocked for your bartender to serve your guests. Waiting staff also serve your guests. They take round drinks trays, collect dirty glasses and ensure they are cleaned ready for use again.